- I think in the future out of date websites.
- Websites where anyone can change anything.
- Websites which have nothing to do with their name.
- Websites that have more adverts than information.
- Websites which have no references on it.
- Websites which reference a site like Wikipedia.
- Websites which look like a kid designed them.
- Websites which are hard to read.
- Websites that are reaching out to the wrong target audience.
- Non-official sites, which are asking for your credit card details.
- Websites which look like they haven’t been edited for a few years or more.
- A website that its URL and website name do not match.
- A biased website, which says its products are the best of its kind.
- If you already know what is being said is not true.
- Websites which are only advertising their own products, saying they are the best.